General Information About Adirondack Beauty School
THE ADIRONDACK BEAUTY SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO TEACHING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF HAIRDRESSING AND COSMETOLOGY. IT IS OUR OBJECTIVE TO PREPARE EACH STUDENT TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE N.Y. DEPT. OF STATE HAIRDRESSING AND COSMETOLOGY BD. EXAM
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 32 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 2 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 26 Enrolled FullTime Graduates