General Information About Albany BOCES-Adult Practical Nursing Program
Capital Region BOCES provides educational leadership, services and support to meet the needs of our students and school districts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 131 Percent Admitted 96% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $293,612 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $453,971 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $453,971 Average Grant Dollars Issued $80,180 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $226,986
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 54 Hispanic 4