General Information About Albany BOCES-Adult Practical Nursing Program
Capital Region BOCES provides educational leadership, services and support to meet the needs of our students and school districts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 131 Percent Admitted 96% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 54.0 Hispanic 4.0