General Information About Allen School-Jamaica
Allen School's mission is to create an atmosphere that provides each student with the technical proficiency necessary to procure a rewarding career and to empower each student with a sense of pride and standard of excellence in his or her profession, to encourage the idea of continuing education for career advancement and to provide placement assistance to graduates.
This school is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 623 Native American 3.0 % Asian 7.0 % African American 53.0 % Hispanic 24.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 623 Enrolled FullTime Graduates