General Information About Allen School-Jamaica
Allen School's mission is to create an atmosphere that provides each student with the technical proficiency necessary to procure a rewarding career and to empower each student with a sense of pride and standard of excellence in his or her profession, to encourage the idea of continuing education for career advancement and to provide placement assistance to graduates.
This school is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 353 Percent Admitted 72% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 868 Native American 9 Asian 11 African American 339 Hispanic 155 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 737 Enrolled FullTime Graduates