General Information About American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service
The mission of American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service is to educate students so that they may reach their full potential and achieve their goal to enter the funeral service profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,544 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 353 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 56 Hispanic 27 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 132 Enrolled FullTime Graduates