General Information About American Academy of Dramatic Arts
The goal of the Academy is to prepare students for acting careers in theatre, television and film. Our purpose is to provide a practical, post-secondary education that emphasizes the skills needed by an actor in today's competitive environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 244 Percent Admitted 51% Men Admitted 54% Women Admitted 50% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $27,500 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $950
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 223 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 8 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 209 Enrolled FullTime Graduates