General Information About Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Mission: Arnot Ogden Medical Center, a community hospital with selected, highly specialized services, operates as part of a high-quality healthcare delivery system that serves Chemung County, New York and the Twin Tier region of New York and Pennsylvania.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 57 Percent Admitted 54% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 61 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 63 Enrolled FullTime Graduates