General Information About ASA Institute of Business and Computer Technology
* The mission of ASA Institute is to educate a diverse and qualified student population to become responsible professionals committed to lifelong learning by equipping them with a firm academic foundation and career-specific competencies. * ASA offers high-quality degree and certificate programs that respond to the needs of students and employers in a global economy. * ASA faculty and staff are dedicated to maintaining professionalism and institutional integrity in a student-centered environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,918 Native American 31.0 Asian 264.0 African American 2,579.0 Hispanic 2,268.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,370 Enrolled FullTime Graduates