General Information About Associated Beth Rivkah Schools
The goal of the Associated Beth Rivkah Schools is to offer qualified enrollees superior teacher training programs within the framework of a well-rounded, high caliber Judaic educational experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 87 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 76 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates