General Information About Austin's School of Spa Technology
The mission of Austin's School of Spa Technology is to provide and education that is learner-centered, theoretically grounded, and practically rigorous in order to prepare students for their chosen career paths in the beauty, spa and other related industries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 464 Native American 2.0 Asian 7.0 African American 106.0 Hispanic 29.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 329 Enrolled FullTime Graduates