General Information About Beauty School of Middletown
The Beauty School of Middletown's objectives are to train students in the principals of the Appearance Enhancement Industry according to the program they are enrolled and prepare them for the NYS Board examination. This objective enables a student to become licensed in the state of New York and obtain gainful employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 131 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 21.0 Hispanic 23.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 39 Enrolled FullTime Graduates