General Information About Broome Delaware Tioga BOCES-Practical Nursing Program
Dallas Nursing Institute is a vocational training provider dedicated to preparing students for success in their chosen career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 156 Percent Admitted 29% Men Admitted 21% Women Admitted 30% Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 63 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 7 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 23 Enrolled FullTime Graduates