General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Amherst Campus
Inside all of us is the potential to rise higher. For more than 150 years, Bryant & Stratton College has helped students and working adults move up to a brighter future with a quality, affordable college education. As a private, personalized college, we can focus on the success of the individual student and provide a supportive, friendly environment for higher learning.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 126 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 640 Native American 6.0 Asian 6.0 African American 125.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 322 Enrolled FullTime Graduates