General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Buffalo Campus
Bryant & Stratton College is a career college delivering outcomesbased education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculum in a personalized environment. through homeschooling, as defined by the law of the State in which the homeschooling was provided. • Conditional acceptance is granted for applicants applying for Online programs, the Nursing Program, or baccalaureate programs pending official verification of high school graduation.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 307 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,137 Native American 6 Asian 0 African American 697 Hispanic 92 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 646 Enrolled FullTime Graduates