General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Henrietta
For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton College’s fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton College has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 200 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 96% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 652 Native American 2.0 Asian 4.0 African American 251.0 Hispanic 43.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 235 Enrolled FullTime Graduates