General Information About Cazenovia College
Founded in 1824, Cazenovia College is a small, independent, coeducational college offering baccalaureate programs in the liberal arts and professional studies. Embracing student success as its primary mission, the College comprises a diverse yet close-knit residential community that fosters intellectual, social, and ethical growth. Our experiential and co-curricular learning opportunities and dedicated team of faculty and staff provide for an individualized educational experience that balances academic and student life. Graduates of Cazenovia College possess the knowledge and skills necessary to become informed and successful participants in the global community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,075 Percent Admitted N/A Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 74% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,339 Native American 14 Asian 8 African American 58 Hispanic 33 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 955 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0