General Information About Clinton Essex Warren Washington BOCES-Practical Nursing Program
CVES, in partnership with local school districts and their communities, the Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education, will be a leader in providing quality, cost-effective programs and services that support school districts and their communities to achieve higher standards through enhanced educational opportunitie.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 181 Percent Admitted 22% Men Admitted 21% Women Admitted 22% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 35 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 1 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 35 Enrolled FullTime Graduates