General Information About Columbia-Greene Community College
Columbia-Greene Community College welcomes a geographically and culturally diverse student population and recognizes its responsibilities for providing transfer, vocational, technical, remedial, and life-long learning for all. The College is dedicated to developing and administering high-quality, post-secondary educational programs that are accessible to the residents of the service area. The College is responsive to the changing needs of the community and maintains a caring environment that is dedicated to personal attention.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,417 Native American 18 Asian 32 African American 118 Hispanic 111 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,152 Enrolled FullTime Graduates