General Information About Concordia College-New York
Concordia College–New York, a college of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, engages and nurtures a diverse student body in a Christ-centered, value-oriented, liberal arts education for lives of service to church and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 691 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 410 490 Math 390 490 Writing 400 500
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 19 English 15 19 Math 16 18 Writing 16 19
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 948 Native American 4 Asian 14 African American 162 Hispanic 106 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 669 Enrolled FullTime Graduates