General Information About DeVry College of New York
The Mission of the CIS Club is to provide students access to an organization that will allow them to gain experience in the area of Web Design and Development – an area which would be beneficial to all CIS students regardless of the concentration they may have chosen.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 540 Percent Admitted 57% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 59% Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,731 Native American 9 Asian 329 African American 1,067 Hispanic 682 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 911 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 75