General Information About D'Youville College
D’Youville College is an independent institution of higher education that offers baccalaureate and graduate programs to students of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds. D’Youville College honors its Catholic heritage and spirit of St. Marguerite d'Youville by providing academic, social, spiritual, and professional development in programs that emphasize leadership and service. D’Youville teaches students to contribute to the world community by leading compassionate, productive, and responsible lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,172 Percent Admitted 87% Men Admitted 90% Women Admitted 86% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 530 Math 450 550 Writing 430 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,702 Native American 21 Asian 47 African American 371 Hispanic 132 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,608 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 758