General Information About Elmira Business Institute
EBI has always been committed to advancing the careers and bettering the lives of our students. We're dedicated to evolving with technology to meet the demands of today's employers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,980 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $4,500
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 719 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 53 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 526 Enrolled FullTime Graduates