General Information About Elmira Business Institute
EBI has always been committed to advancing the careers and bettering the lives of our students. We're dedicated to evolving with technology to meet the demands of today's employers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 400 Native American 1.0 % Asian 4.0 % African American 7.0 % Hispanic 3.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 316 Enrolled FullTime Graduates