General Information About Finger Lakes Community College
Finger Lakes Community College is a supportive, learning-centered environment that empowers our students, provides enriching life experiences, and enhances the quality of life throughout our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,706 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $900
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $0 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $9,924,506 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $7,132,018 Average Grant Dollars Issued $2,047,315 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $4,962,253
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,938 Native American 26 Asian 77 African American 384 Hispanic 151 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,818 Enrolled FullTime Graduates