General Information About Five Towns College
Five Towns College orchestrates a lifelong pursuit of learning that fosters a commitment to ethical, intellectual, and social values. Dedicated to excellence in learning, teaching, and scholarship, the College celebrates the worlds of music, media, business, teaching, the performing arts, and the entertainment industry. By integrating rigorous academic inquiry, research, and practical experience, the College prepares graduates to be articulate and imaginative participants in our democratic society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 747 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 64% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 500 Math 370 510 Writing 400 490
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,360 Native American 2 Asian 30 African American 263 Hispanic 155 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 991 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 10