General Information About Franklin Career Institute
Franklin Career Institute's mission is to create an atmosphere that provides each student with the technical proficiency to achieve rewarding careers and to empower each student with a sense of pride and standard of excellence in his or her profession, to encourage the idea of continuing education for career advancement and to provide placement assistance to graduates.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,014 Native American 0 Asian 10 African American 531 Hispanic 411 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 756 Enrolled FullTime Graduates