General Information About Global Business Institute
Global Business Institute, a not-for-profit educational institution, was established in Far Rockaway and Harlem to offer educational opportunity to the inner city student. Global Business Institute serves substantial numbers of ATB students and provides job training to low-income individuals. Therefore, to provide the best opportunity for success, Global has developed objectives that will addresses the many transitional problems facing its students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 26%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 350 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 233 Hispanic 116 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 180 Enrolled FullTime Graduates