General Information About Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue
Our objective is to provide a course of instruction that equips and prepares our students to meet all the requirements necessary to become licensed hairdressers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 141 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 45.0 Hispanic 33.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates