General Information About Hudson Valley School of Advanced Aesthetic Skin Care
Our mission is to apply current technology used in the prevention of anti-aging and preservation of healthy skin. Students will be able to compassionately educate each client for their individual needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 80 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates