General Information About Hudson Valley School of Massage Therapy
To provide students with the skills to render professional services in a variety of settings and the knowledge to pass the New York State Licensing Examination. For graduated students to pass on their knowledge of educating clients through professional massage and applying care and compassion with each individual need.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 96 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 8 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates