General Information About Hunter Business School
Mission Our mission is to provide the highest quality training that enables our students to start or enhance their career in the shortest amount of time without sacrific-ing the quality and depth of the training experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,388 Native American 0 Asian 55 African American 359 Hispanic 239 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 470 Enrolled FullTime Graduates