General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Liverpool
ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 100 ITT Technical Institutes in more than 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 61,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 194 Percent Admitted 49% Men Admitted 51% Women Admitted 41% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 630 Native American 8.0 Asian 7.0 African American 82.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 326 Enrolled FullTime Graduates