General Information About Joffrey Ballet School-American Ballet Center
The mission of the Joffrey Ballet School is to provide professional training to ballet dancers to develop the technical skill and artistic sensibility essential to their profesion, in order to bevome instrumental to the success of ballet in the Country and represent the excellence of its dance community throughout the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 474 Percent Admitted 10% Men Admitted 29% Women Admitted 9% Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 64 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 2 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 132 Enrolled FullTime Graduates