General Information About Long Island Beauty School Inc
Long Island Beauty School offers a well-rounded, inspirational, career-centric curriculum so when you graduate you graduate with the skills that pave the way to a lifelong achievement. You will learn from exceptional instructors. You will learn professional cosmetology services in theory and practice, client communication, retail performance, presentation skills, creative expression, and business building.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 257 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 123 Hispanic 62 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 96 Enrolled FullTime Graduates