General Information About Long Island University-Brentwood
The mission of Long Island University is to provide excellence and access in private higher education to people from all backgrounds who seek to expand their knowledge and prepare themselves for meaningful, educated lives and for service to their communities and the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 786 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 34.0 Hispanic 55.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 192