General Information About Long Island University-Riverhead
Providing the highest level of education to people from all walks of life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 50 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 692 Native American 3 Asian 4 African American 13 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 40