General Information About Long Island University-Westchester Campus
The mission of Long Island University is to provide access and excellence in private higher education to people from all backgrounds, who seek to expand their knowledge and prepare themselves for meaningful, educated lives and for service to their communities and the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 363 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 13 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 99