General Information About Madison Oneida BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
The Camden Central School District, in partnership with parents and community, will actively engage each student in the learning process. Each student will graduate with the knowledge, skills, and character necessary for successful living. Our education program will be based on the wisdom of the past, the realities of the present, and the expectations of the future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 189 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 28 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 73 Enrolled FullTime Graduates