General Information About Merce Cunningham Studio
The Studio continues to be the source of Cunningham Dance Technique at the professional level, providing dancers with an ongoing experience in learning to see, understand, and explore movement. Experience the Cunningham technique in person and take classes at the Merce Cunningham Studio through our Open Program. The Merce Cunningham Studio is available for rental Monday through Friday from 8 PM to midnight and Saturday through Sunday from 6:30 PM to midnight.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 6 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 41 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates