General Information About Metropolitan Learning Institute
The Mission of the Metropolitan Learning Institute is to see each graduate prepared with the drive, academic education, theoretical background, practical hands-on experience and knowledge of the field which he or she needs to successfully complete for employment in today's business and health care environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 715 Native American 0 Asian 194 African American 77 Hispanic 245 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 778 Enrolled FullTime Graduates