General Information About Micropower Career Institute
The mission of Micropower Career Institute is to create an atmosphere and aura that provides students with the technical proficiency necessary to procure rewarding careers and to empower each student with a sense of pride and standard of excellence in his/her profession, to encourage the idea of continuing education for career advancement and in the end to provide placement assistance to graduates.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 42 Native American 0 Asian 20 African American 13 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 195 Enrolled FullTime Graduates