General Information About New York Career Institute
New York Career Institute provides a postsecondary educational experience designed to prepare students for productive careers in contemporary career fields The programs of study provide students with a careful balance of the theoretical knowledge and practical skills deemed necessary by employers and educators in the related fields. Awards Offered: Colleges and Universities One but less than two years certificate Associate's degree Program Majors: Colleges and Universities Business, management, marketing, and related support services Health professions and related clinical sciences Legal professions and studies
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 885 Native American 0.0 Asian 8.0 African American 253.0 Hispanic 173.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 594 Enrolled FullTime Graduates