General Information About New York Chiropractic College
New York Chiropractic College is committed to the achievement of academic excellence, quality patient care, and professional leadership.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Master's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $9,360 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 201
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 917 Native American 5 Asian 49 African American 19 Hispanic 36 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 725