General Information About New York Institute of English and Business
The Mission of the Institute is to enrich and equip each student with the technical expertise, academic foundation and the standards necessary to obtain employment in today’s computer-oriented business environment. The Institute strives to prepare students with training and skill necessary to enter the competitive job market, and instill in them the confidence and encouragement to work to their fullest potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 526 Native American 0.0 Asian 95.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 72.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 565 Enrolled FullTime Graduates