General Information About Niagara County Community College
Mission The mission of Niagara County Community College is to provide a teaching and learning environment dedicated to excellence. Niagara County Community College is committed to maintaining the hallmarks of student centeredness, accessibility, comprehensiveness, collegiality, community partnership, and lifelong learning. Our college nurtures and empowers its students in ways that recognize and value our common humanity as well as the richness of our diversity. NCCC offers high-quality academic programs leading to degrees and certificates which are supported by outstanding student services. NCCC provides a variety of cultural, social, and international experiences, as well as community education and workforce development that supports economic development that positively impacts the quality of life. The college operates through a collegial model of shared governance and is accountable to meet the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Vision Niagara County Community College will be a leader in providing a dynamic, high-quality educational environment responsive to current and emerging needs of our students and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8,341 Native American 123 Asian 89 African American 633 Hispanic 84 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,677 Enrolled FullTime Graduates