General Information About Onondaga Cortland Madison BOCES
We commit to provide our community the highest quality education and training necessary to sucessfully meet the challenges and opportunities of the 21st centruy.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,021 Native American 20 Asian 16 African American 124 Hispanic 18 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 821 Enrolled FullTime Graduates