General Information About Orleans Niagara BOCES-Practical Nursing Program
The mission of the Orleans/Niagara Board of Cooperative Educational Services is to be the premier provider of innovation and effective solutions for the evolving needs of our component districts and other learning collaboratives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $58,234 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $58,234 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $56,720 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $29,117
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 44 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 11 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 52 Enrolled FullTime Graduates