General Information About Rabbinical Seminary of America
Since 1933,the Rabbinical Seminary of America has been fulfilling its two-fold objective; to provide young people with an outstanding education of the highest caliber, and to equip them with the training and commitment to serve in leadership positions for communities throughout the New York area and beyond.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 95 Percent Admitted 98% Men Admitted 98% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 8%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $6,000 Room & Board Charge $5,000 Books & Supplies Cost $300 Dorm Capacity 208
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 554 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 163 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 258