General Information About Roberts Wesleyan College
As a community of learners committed to historic Christianity, Roberts Wesleyan College seeks to prepare thoughtful, spiritually mature, service-oriented people who will help transform society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,358 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 64% Women Admitted 66% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 470 590 Math 460 580 Writing 450 570
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 27 English 20 27 Math 20 27
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,276 Native American 6.0 Asian 25.0 African American 221.0 Hispanic 79.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,225 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 353