General Information About Saint Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography
The St. Elizabeth Medical Center ministry will be recognized in the communities we serve for excellence in healthcare services and education and as the healthcare employer of choice and the preferred partner of physicians.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 65 Percent Admitted 17% Men Admitted 18% Women Admitted 16%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 24 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 21 Enrolled FullTime Graduates