General Information About Sanford-Brown Institute
The mission of Sanford Brown Institute is to meet the needs of adult students and employers by providing quality, focused programs of education in allied health care and related fields tht prepare students for employment
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,917 Native American 18.0 Asian 92.0 African American 1,064.0 Hispanic 1,056.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,413 Enrolled FullTime Graduates