General Information About SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown
Katharine Gibbs School in Melville opened in 1971. In 2008 we partnered with SBI and refocused our mission to include allied healthcare education and changed our name to SBI Campus-an affiliate of Sanford-Brown. Together with the other SBI campuses across the United States, we promote dynamic discussion within the classroom, by maintaining smaller class sizes so that every student can receive focused attention. And our professional faculty and staff take an active role in each student's personal growth and career goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 997 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 19 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 490 Enrolled FullTime Graduates